MUN VS SOU Dream11 Team | MUN vs SOU Dream11 Prediction | Premier League 2019-20 | Manchester United vs Southampton | Fantasy Info Mania
Match: This match will be played between Manchester United vs Southampton (VIL vs RS)
Competition: Premier League 2019-20
Venue: Old Trafford
Time & Date: 14 July 2020 at 12:30 AM (IST)
Live Score Update: SofaScore
MUN vs SOU Match Preview
Manchester United ranked 5th on the Points Table. Manchester United Played 34 matches in this season and they managed to win 16 of them lost 8 matches and 10 ended with a draw. In last five league matches they managed to win 4 matches and lost 1 match.
Rashford and Martial are the top scorers of Manchester United with 10 goals 6 assist and 15 goals 4 assists.
Southampton ranked 12th on the Points Table, they played a total of 34 matches in this season and managed to win 13 of them, lost 16 matches and 5 ended with a draw. In their 5 league matches they win 3 matches and lost 1.
Dany Ings is the top scorer of Southampton with 19 goals and 2 assists.
MUN vs SOU Recent Form
Manchester United: D, W, W, W, W
Southampton: W, L, W, W, D
Head 2 Head Matches
Manchester United: 10
- Alex Tuanzebe – Injured
- Phil Jones – Injured
- Sofiane Boufal – Injured
- Jannik Vestergaard – Injured
- Yan Valery– Injured
- Moussa Djenepo – Injured
MUN VS SOU Head 2 Head Records
- Last 5 Competitive Meetings: 2 matches won by Manchester United, and 3 matches ended with a draw.
- Manchester United have scored 7 goals in the last 5 games against Southampton and conceded only 5 in return.
- The last league match between these two teams was ended with a draw.
- Southampton won their last match against Manchester United back in 2018
Manchester United (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Matic, Pogba; Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Southampton (4-4-2): McCarthy; Walker-Peters, Bednarek, Stephens, Bertrand; Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Ings, Long
G = Goals, A= Assists
- Marcus Rashford – 15G / 6A
- Anthony Martial – 15G / 4A
- Mason Greenwood – 9G / 1A
- Bruno Fernandes – 7G / 6A
- Dany Ings – 19G / 2A
- James Ward-Prowse – 5G / 3A
- Armstrong – 4G / 3A
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Marcus Rashford
- Anthony Martial
- Mason Greenwood
- Bruno Fernandes
- Dany Ings
MUN vs SOU Dream11 Prediction
Home 3-0 Away
Top Picks For GL