MLC VS BAR Dream11 Team | Dream11 Prediction | LaLiga 2019-20 | RCD Mallorca vs Barcelona| Fantasy Info Mania
This match will be played between RCD Mallorca and Barcelona
Date: 14 June 2020
Time: 1:30 AM
Venue: Estadi de Son Moix
Live Streaming: Official LaLiga Facebook Page
MLC vs BAR Match Preview
RCD Mallorca have been very inconsistent throughout the campaign but have managed to pick up valuable home wins against Alaves, Valencia, Villarreal, Real Madrid, Espanyol, and Eibar. They ranked 18th on the points table. Takefusa Kubo is expected to begin the left-hand side of midfield against his previous club, where he spent some of his early stages. Fran Gamez should include at left-back. Salva Sevilla will be starting with Iddrisu Baba in midfield. Ante Budimir is the top scorer of the Mallorca with 9 goals and 2 assists.
Barcelona right now sits at the top of the points table; however, one oversight would be sufficient to let Real Madrid once again into the driving seat as Zinedine Zidane is only two points behind. Clement Lenglet is suspended, which means that Gerard Pique and Samuel Umtiti will be starting as center-backs. Nelson Semedo broke group and government coronavirus convention midweek, administering him out of taking part in football for a spell. Luis Suarez has been passed fit again, which means he will be starting in front with Messi and Griezmann. Messi is currently the top scorer of the league with 19 goals, and he also the top assist provider with 12 assists.
MLC vs BAR Recent Form
RCD Mallorca: L, W, D, L, W
Barcelona : W, W, W, L, W
Head 2 Head Matches
RCD Mallorca: 2
Head 2 Head Records
- Last 6 Competitive Meetings: 6 Barcelona Wins.
- Mallorca were beaten 5-2 at Camp Nou earlier this season.
- They’ve conceded 4 or more in 4 of their last 5 games against Barcelona overall.
- Barça have won on their previous 4 league trips to Mallorca, last losing here in May 2009 (2-1).
- Lumor Agbenyenu (Injured)
- Leonardo Koutris (Injured)
- Ousmane Dembele (Injured)
- Clement Lenglet (Suspended)
- Nélson Semedo (out)
RCD Mallorca(4-4-2 ) Reina – Gamez, Raillo, Valjent, Pozo – Kubo, Sevilla, Baba, Dani Rodriguez – Budimir, Cucho
Barcelona (4-3-3): Ter Stegan – Alba, Pique, Umtiti, Sergi Roberto – De Jong, Busquets, Rakitic – Griezmann, Suarez, Messi
- Ante Budimir – 9 goals and 2 assists
- Dani Rodriguez – 5 goals and 1 assist
- Lago Junior – 4 goals
- Salva Sevilla – 3 goals and 3 assists
- Cucho Hernandez – 2 goals and 1 assist
- Lionel Messi – 19 goals and 12 assists
- Luis Suarez – 11 goals and 7 assists
- Antoine Griezmann – 8 goals and 4 assists
- Arturo Vidal – 6 goals and 2 assists
- Frenkie de Jong – 2 goals and 2 assists
- Sergi Roberto – 1 goal and 2 assists
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Lionel Messi
- Luis Suarez
- Antoine Griezmann
- Ante Budimir
Score Prediction of MLC vs BAR
Home 1-3 Away
Top Picks For GL
- Frenkie de Jong
- Sergi Roberto