GRD VS RM Dream11 Team | GRD vs RM Dream11 Prediction | LaLiga 2019-20 | Granada vs Real Madrid | Fantasy Info Mania
Match: This match will be played between Granada vs Real Madrid (GRD vs RM)
Competition: LaLiga 2019-20
Venue: Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes
Time & Date: 14 July 2020 at 1:30 AM (IST)
Live Score Update: SofaScore
GRD vs RM Match Preview
Granada ranked 10th on the Points Table. Granada played 35 matches in this season and they managed to win 14 of them, lost 13 matches and 8 ended with a draw. In last five league matches, they managed to win 2 matches and lost 1 match.
Carlos Fernandez are the top scorers of Granada with 8 goals and 9 assists .
Real Madrid have been outstanding throughout the campaign, They have won all their last 5 League Matches and currently ranked first on the points table followed by Barcelona. Real Madrid have to win their next 2 matches to secure the League Title.
Real Madrid is also the best defensive team of the season, they have conceded only 21 goals in 35 matches and scored 64 goals.
Benzema is the top scorer of Real Madrid with 18 goals and 8 assists.
GRD vs RM Recent Form
Granada: W, W, W, W, W
Real Madrid: D, L, W, D, W
Head 2 Head Matches
Real Madrid: 12
- Lozano – Injured
- Quini – Injured
- Alex Martinez – Injured
- Maxime Gonalons – Injured
- Marcelo – Injured
- Luka Jovic – out
GRD VS RM Head 2 Head Records
- Last 6 Competitive Meetings: all 6 won by Real Madrid.
- Real Madrid have scored 25 goals in the last 6 games against Granada and conceded only 4 in return.
- Last league match between these two teams won by Real Madrid with a scoreline of 4-2.
- Granada won their last League match against Real Madrid back in 2013.
Granada (5-4-1): Silva; Foulquier, Diaz, Vallejo, Duarte, Neva; Machis, Herrera, Azeez, Puertas; Soldado
Real Madrid(4-3-3): Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Kroos, Casemiro, Valverde; Hazard, Benzema, Asensio
G = Goals, A= Assists
- Carlos Fernandez – 8 goals and 3 assists
- Darwin Machis – 6 goals and 5 assists
- Roberto Soldado – 6 goals and 4 assists
- Antonio Puertas – 6 goals and 2 assists
- Karim Benzema – 18 goals and 8 assists
- Ramos – 10 goals and
- Toni Kroos – 4 goals and 5 assists
- Casemiro – 4 goals and 2 assists
- Luka Modric – 3 goals and 5 assists
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Karim Benzema
- Toni Kroos
GRD vs RM Dream11 Prediction
Home 0-3 Away
Top Picks For GL
- Eden Hazard