CEV VS VIL Dream11 Team | Dream11 Prediction| LaLiga 2019-20| Celta Vigo vs Villarreal | Fantasy Info Mania
This match will be played between Celta Vigo and Villarreal
Date: 13 June 2020
Time: 8:30 PM
Venue: Municipal de Balaidos
Live Streaming: Official LaLiga Facebook Page
CEV vs VIL Match Preview
Celta Vigo haven’t lost match out of their last 5 LaLiga matches, and currently, they are ranked 17th in the points table. They played a total of 27 League matches and were able to win only 5 of them, 11 games ended with a draw and lost 11, but they are unbeaten in last 6 home matches. Sergio Alcarez is injured, and Ruben Blanco will be starting in his place. Iago Aspas is the top scorer of Celta Vigo with 9 goals, and he has provided 2 assists.
Villarreal is not in good form this season, and they also lost their last 3 league matches continuously before the break. They ranked 8th on the points table. They played a total of 27 league matches and won 11 out of them, 5 games ended with a draw and lost 11. Ruben Pina is suspended, so Mario Gasper will be starting in his place. Gerard Moreno is the top scorer of the Villarreal with a total of 11 goals also have provided 3 assists.
CEV vs VIL Recent Form
Celta Vigo: W, D, W, D, W
Villarreal : D, W, L, L, L
Head 2 Head Matches
Celta Vigo: 8
Head 2 Head Records
- Last 6 Competitive Meetings: 3 Celta Wins, 3 Villarreal Wins.
- Celta Vigo have won the previous 3 meetings between the clubs.
- That includes a 3-2 win in this fixture last term and a 3-1 win at the Ceramica earlier this.
- All of the last 4 meetings between the clubs have produced 4 or more goals.
- Sergio Alcarez (Injured)
- Bruno Soriano (Injured)
- Ramiro Guerra (Injured)
- Ramiro Funes Mori (Injured)
- Rubén Peña (Suspended)
Celta Vigo(4-3-3 ) Blanco – Olaza, Araujo, Murillo, Mallo – Rafinha, Bradaric, Okay – Denis Suarez, Smolov, Aspas
Villarreal (4-3-3): Asenjo – Alberto Moreno, Torres, Albiol, Mario – Cazorla, Iborra, Trigueros – Moi Gomez, Alcacer, Gerard Moreno
- Iago Aspas – 9 goals and 2 assists
- Denis Suarez – 1 goal and 3 assists
- Rafinha Alcantara – 2 goals and 1 assist
- Santi Mina – 3 goals and 2 assist
- Lucas Olaza – 1 goal and 3 assist
- Gerard Moreno – 11 goals and 3 assists
- Santi Carloza – 8 goals and 6 assists
- Karl Ekambi – 6 goals and 2 assists
- Moi Gomez – 4 goals and 3 assists
- Paco Alacer – 2 goals and 1 assist
- Manu Triguerous – 1 goals and 4 assists
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Iago Aspas
- Gerard Moreno
- Santi Carloza
- Paco Alacer
- Moi Gomez
Score Prediction of CEV vs VIL
Home 2-2 Away
Top Picks For GL
- Denis Suarez
- Karl Ekambi
- Manu Triguerous